New Security Feature!
PrescribeWellness is now offering Two-Factor Authentication!
Two-factor authentication helps protect your PEC by adding a third login step, in addition to your current email and password. During this third step you will be sent a unique code that you will input after providing your standard email and password.
This feature is completely optional. If you opt-in to two factor authentication, you will have an 8-digit code sent to either your cell phone number, or to your email. Follow the steps below to opt in to this new feature!
- Once you log in to your PEC, click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner. From the drop-down menu, select Settings.
- In the new settings screen, you will see an area to add in your contact information for devices that you may like to use for two-factor authentication. Each mobile phone number or email address will be sent a message with a verification link to confirm the device. Click the link sent to your device to confirm that device.
- Once you’ve completed verification, navigate once again to your Settings page. Turn the toggle for two-factor authentication on (If you need to, you can edit your preferred device using the “Primary Two Factor” column)!
After you’ve enabled two-factor authentication, use the following steps to log in.
- Navigate to the PrescribeWellness log-in page, and enter your email and password as normal, and click Log In.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to select which device you would like your verification code sent to. The default will be on your preferred method, selected earlier.
- You will be sent an eight-digit verification code to your phone or email. Use that code and enter it on the next screen, then click Submit! You will not be required to re-submit a two-factor authentication code for 72 hours on that same device. If you log in on a different device, you will need to use a new code.
We added a Fax tab to the Message Center! This tab will display any faxes that are sent through your PEC. You can easily search and filter these faxes by a patient’s name, a phone number, or the physician’s name (illustrated below).
Want notifications? You can now receive updates when there are unread messages within the Message Center! Choose whether to receive these notifications either via SMS text or email, and edit the frequency (real time, daily, or never) from within their Settings page (illustrated below).
Text message update! The footer message in Care Campaign messages has been changed. The message will now read “Reply U to unenroll.” If a patient responds “U” to a care campaign message, they will be unenrolled from that specific Care Campaign, but will still continue to receive other text message campaigns from their pharmacy.
Patient Engagement Center
Ready for more customization? You can now select which page you would like as your default page for your PEC. Navigate to your settings tab to select your preferred homepage (illustrated below)!
Consistency is key! Now any notes included in the Medical Condition field will now be included in the provider printout.
Want to download reports? You now have the ability to run reports in PrescribeCare that can be exported into Excel. The Excel file will include all relevant information to the encounter like patient information and the type and date of the encounter.
Some users are experiencing an issue where values are not displaying for the months between October-December when trying to compare plans. This has been addressed.