- We made it easier! You can now view and edit Patient Notes within any tab inside a patient’s profile
- If you were using Firefox as your web browser, you may have been unable to edit patient information. This has been addressed.
- After posts were published, images were not displaying in the post preview. This has been addressed
- In certain cases, engagement and impression numbers were not displaying the correct value. This has been addressed.
- Some users were unable to see the Add New button (to add medications to a plan review) after manually adding a new patient. This has been addressed.
Patient Engagement Center (PEC)
- Opportunities from Sync Pickups were not displaying in the clinical calendar. This has been addressed.
- For non-PharmacyGrowth users, the Missed Refills page was displaying an incorrect number of patients. This has been addressed.
- There is now a new template available in PrescribeCare called Opioid Management. Use this for patient encounters when addressing any opioid prescription concerns.