Patient Engagement Center
- Good news! We are now including the RX #s as well as the time a call was connected on the exported report from the Connections.
- You will also now be able to delete numbers from the Fax Opt Out Management page. This will help you keep all your communications as up to date as possible.
- No more counting! If you type a lot of patient notes, you may have noticed that they max out after several thousand characters. There has always been a limit of 4,000 characters for patient notes, but we are now adding a character count! This will count down as you type to let you know how many more characters you can add (illustrated below).
- If you learn that a patient has passed away, we recommend updating that information within their patient profile. If a patient is ever marked as deceased, this automatically prevents them from receiving any communications from your pharmacy. Now, we will visually display this block within the patient profile. Once a patient is marked as deceased, you will see all communication toggles switch to OFF to assure you that there will not be any messages sent out.
- OnDemand calls that were generated from patient lists were not displaying within the communication history on the patient profile. This has been addressed.
- Certain users were not seeing previews of URLs when creating posts. This has been addressed.
- Some users are unable to see more than the first 50 images when creating a post or template. This has been addressed.
- Some users have been unable to link Twitter accounts. This has been addressed.
- Certain users were encountering issues copying and pasting phone numbers into the OnDemand screen, particularly from an excel sheet or word doc. This has been addressed for PC users.