Daily Patient Management
- Log in to the PrescribeWellness Patient Engagement Center each day
- Select Custom Calendar and review Today’s Events. Events can be from PrescribeWellness or created by someone in your pharmacy.
- Select Message Center and send Patient Messages
- Send an OnDemand Will Call Bin message to those patients who have medications ready for pick up
- If you have PharmacyGrowth, we’ve set up Proactive Refill Reminder text message campaigns directly to your patients!
Weekly Patient Management
- Review your BCBSAL patients and focus on patients who are less than 80% adherent
- Review medication history for non-adherent patients
- Create a tailored action plan for these patients, such as:
- Set up an appointment to discuss their current medication adherence patterns and potential issues the patient is experiencing
- Turn on Med Time Reminders/Care Campaigns
- Set up Med Sync and align your patient’s medications to one pickup date
- Discuss the need for auto-refills, depending on your PMS
- Offer to contact the physician to receive approval to fill a 90-day supply
- Fax the MD directly from the patient profile for medications with zero refills
Monthly Patient Management
- Review the training video to make sure you are properly managing your patients.
- Contact PrescribeWellness for additional training, if needed.
- Take advantage of remote service offerings that will automate these processes, such as: