Get started with PrescribeWellness
1. Tell us about your pharmacy services.
Patients want to learn about your non-dispensing services, including disease management, screenings, and vaccines.
On prescribewellness.com, your services will be displayed on your Pharmacy Profile.
2. Verify your Google My Business listing.
Keeping your information up-to-date on Google My Business (formerly Google Places) helps your customers find you. Your business name must be identical on all of your online properties, including your website and local listings.
On prescribewellness.com, the Pharmacy Search ranks pharmacies based on their average Google My Business rating.
- Open a web browser and go to https://www.google.com/business/.
- Click on Start Now.
- Type in your business name or address and then click on the magnifying glass icon.
- Select your business’ name from the search results. (Note: If your business does not appear in the search results, click on This doesn’t match. You will be prompted to enter your business’ information.)
- Google will ask for authorization. Click on the checkbox that you are authorize to manage this business and then click on Continue.
- Google will prompt you to verify your account by sending you a code. Once verified, your business has been published!
3. Start earning Community Care badges.
PrescribeWellness develops communication technology and information technology that allows you to better serve your patients and run a more intelligent businesses.
On prescribewellness.com, your Pharmacy Profile indicates which badges you have earned. These badges demonstrate your commitment to engage with your patients.